Sunday, September 8, 2013

Age is Just A Number

Today is my husband's birthday, one of those big number (half a decade) birthdays, so I pulled out my favorite AMuse set, Eat Cake, and a few of my other favorites (I just got the SU! Chevron border punch) and this is what I came up with:

Paper & Eat Cake stamp set: Amuse Studio, chevron border punch: SU! Number background: Deadbeat Designs
 
The number background is from Deadbeat Designs, another favorite of mine. I got this stamp at the retreat I did earlier this year.

I gave him the card along with the canvas I created at the retreat. The saying on that project -- Home. The nicest word there is. -- is especially fitting for this year, since we bought a house (and are spending a lot of time and effort on it.)

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment