Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Cards

My son and one of his best friends share a November birthday, and so it's fun to make cards that match each of their personality but have some similar element(s). This year I used one of my date stamps on the inside with the date and a saying: kind of a big deal. They turned 15 and so can get a Learner's Permit and start Driver's Ed. They are both ready -- but I'm not sure the parents are!
The card for my son -- he wore his suit to school on the actual day. That way it was his "birthday suit." He picked out 2 new dress shirts and several ties as his birthday gift.

An all AMuse card for his friend -- a simple, but fitting sentiment for a 15 year old boy!

I also decided to CASE a card I did at a recent SU! class for a few Thanksgiving cards. I don't always send cards for this holiday, but I have a few people that I have not had a chance to keep up with this semester and I wanted to remind them that as busy as I get I am GRATEFUL for them.
 
Thankful for you set & dies, Leaf trio dies, Woodgrain cardstock (french roast), Baker's twine (french roast), Rich Cocoa memento ink, and a button from Walmart.

I hope to be able to stamp a bit more -- and share photos of the new island my husband built for my craft room -- over the holiday break, but next post will be the tag I made to coordinate with these cards!

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment