Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The consultant challenge at A Muse this month is birthday cards -- but I had a whole lotta thank you cards to get out, and the perfect word die, so that's what I've done! Hopefully I'll get some time to make some fabulous cards for the challenge later in the month, as well!
I like that it looks like the washi tape is holding the card together. These first two cards are for guys so I made them simple and masculine.

Another bit of washi tape to add interest


The lichen paper and matching ribbon allow the tag to stand out nicely, I think. (All supplies: A Muse Studio)

A bit of sequins bling -- all supplies A Muse Studio. When I make this card again I'll add either a bow or some of the small flower dies, but this needs to be flat to mail.

This was a great way to use up some scraps and make a colorful thank you card! All A Muse products, again!

Now to get these in the mail . . .

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment