Monday, January 19, 2015

After Christmas Thank You Cards

Although I didn't get Christmas cards out this year, I was sure to get Thank You cards made (I still have about 5 to do, but I'll get those out this week!)

Set: We Just Click.
My son got a fisheye camera lens from his "Granny" so this was the perfect thank you for that!

Stamps: Aspen Background & the bird from Holiday Hoopla 2014.
I liked this design enough that the rest of the cards were like this one.

 
I got in some of the sets from the January Collection (AND the February Collection, shhh) and can't wait to play with them this week. I am going to make candy holders for the people at work -- it's a quick but cute way to make something for such a large group. I'll post them when I get some made -- they hold a Hershey Nugget or something similar, so a perfect bite-sized treat!

Here are the work gifts I did for Christmas this year -- this is just for my colleagues in library, I didn't even get to the pharmacy school!

I love the 2014 Holiday Hoopla set -- I hope it makes it into the catalog next summer!

I got to use one of my favorite Deadbeat Designs stamps on the tag -- Merry Christmas Y'All!


I hope the year is off to a great start for you -- happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment