Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pink & Green

I had a request for a set of pink and green thinking of you cards for my Dean to send to her sorority sisters (their colors). I took the opportunity to try out some things I hadn't done in a while, including use up some scraps (important since I don't DO pink, so this was a bit of a challenge). I've done more pink cards this year than in the last decade combined, I think! ;-)




July is always such a busy month for me as I travel to conference for work and vacation for my wedding anniversary, so I am glad I was able to get these (a set of 5, actually) delivered!

I also got copies of the Holiday Hoopla catalog (contact me if you'd like a copy -- all the Hoopla begins August 1st with a lot of great new sets and some GREAT hostess rewards!), some CUTE hostess rewards sets and placed an order with both SU! and CTMH -- so August should be a more crafty month!

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment