Saturday, March 31, 2012

A friend wanted to make a golf-themed birthday card for one of our colleagues -- I came up with this, and she made one fairly similar:

I also made a couple of cards to "test out" more of the stamps from my starter kit -- I'm pretty sure that the star birthday card will be seen in a wide variety of colors before the year is through, but this one has such a nice "Texasy" feel:
My new favorite!


Single layered, but the great A*Muse ink colors make this a fun card.

Today was busy -- my church is moving locations so we packed up on one side and unpacked across town, but I hope to start on my second "Crafty Forward" contribution tomorrow (after cleaning up where one of the IKEA shelves fell over while we were out today -- what a mess!)

Happy Stamping,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Christina, you have a lovely style of crafting I am always looking for inspiration , great blog here too well done Hugs Elaine.
    I am your 1st follower, of many it seems .

    ReplyDelete