Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Retreat

I had the good fortune to attend a weekend craft retreat with my "retreat friends" Stephanie, Jill and Lillie. In addition to scrapping pages for my son's Boy Scouts and Middle School books, I finished a FB Crafty Forward* for a friend -- a set of ATCs, each with a different technique/style:
I also made a couple of things with my new A*Muse|Studios kit (in addition to 2 of the ATCs above -- the gumball machine and the road of life):
 I love the matching "accessories" on the elephant!
(This is for a consultant that was recently diagnosed with breast cancer -- just to brighten her day)
I added some Stickles to jazz this up -- it is smaller and will become a card when I figure out just the right background pieces to coordinate with this great red polka dot paper!

*Crafty forward 2012: I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on their status. **The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2012 ends.**

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment