Friday, April 13, 2012

Red, Black & White

I decided to try a sketch challange this week  -- using my new A*Muse Studio stamps, of course. While the result didn't exactly work for the challenge, I am happy with the result:
set: let's be adventurers
I'll try to stick to the sketch better next time (perhaps) so I can enter my creation. Here is the original:



I found the cutest set of placecard holders at World Market  to match the set, and plan on using them all to display some of the cards I've made at my Open House on May 5th (more on that later)! I'll use some of the other travel sets as well, the pacecard holders include several European landmarks, and so anything I make with British Invasion will fit right in as well.

And, since I had my stamps and ink out --and it was a dear colleague's birthday -- the Star card got a make-over:

Happy birthday, Marcos!

I love the way the A*Muse ink embosses, and although you can't see it on the photo, it really added to the texture of the card -- especially since I embossed the red, but not the black stars!

Happy Stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment