Sunday, April 29, 2012

Save the Date!

My A*Muse Business Launch Open House will be held from 1-4pm on May 5th at Casa Seeger (my house) -- let me know if you are in the area and need more details. I'll be featuring a card that can be used for Mother's Day (or changed out for another occasion with one of the MANY A*Muse Studio sentiments I have) using the color scheme and one of the great sets from the May Spotlight. 

And, here's a little "inside" information: ALL A*Muse|Studio ink is on sale in May! Twenty percent off -- that's a sweet deal! And just wait until you see the May Spotlight . . . In fact, join me on my first ever blog hop on May 2nd where I will show you what I have done with one of the sets that will also be ON SALE in May! The theme is May flowers, and I can't wait to see what the other consultants on the hop have created. And, of course stop by on May 1st to see the Spotlight flyer -- with all the stamps sets and paper that is discounted for the month of May, and some cute project ideas, as well.

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment