Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

At my Business Launch Open House last weekend we made Mother's Day cards -- based on the one I made for my own mother, and using Marvelous Marigolds from the May Spotlight.
All supplies: A|muse Studio
I should say that was the project at the Open House -- the results were wildly different. I put out my Essential Sentiments set for those that didn't want to make a card for Mother's Day, and there were a variety of occasions covered. I had several first-time stampers in attendance, mixed in with some veterans, and it was fun to watch the creativity spark and be encouraged by the others in attendance. 

We also did a treat project that involved embossing (the butterfly from Papillon done in white on Navy) that was a lot of fun to teach.

One of my colleagues decided she wanted too many things from the amazing A|Muse Studio Catalog & Inspiration Guide -- so she's planning a workshop in June (either at her apartment or at work). She hadn't stamped before, but her card was a masterpiece for her mother back in Pennsylvania. She's a lot of fun and I can't wait to work with her as she gets more involved with papercrafting.

Happy Stamping & Happy Mother's Day,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment