Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Flowers: A*Muse Blog Hop

If you are participating in the A*Muse|Studio blog hop, you should have come from Tami Grandi's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until you come to my blog.

I am happy to be participating in my first blog hop! The theme is May Flowers, and I must say that although I only own one A*Muse Studio flower set (remember, I'm still new) I had a hard time choosing which of the (many) cards I created this week to showcase! I am getting ready for my Business Launch Open House on Saturday, so I used one of the May Spotlight sets, Marvelous Marigolds. I love the versatility of this set– I was able to make bold statements and soft whispers just by changing the color of my ink and placement of my images!
Set: Marvelous Marigolds
Paper/ink: Sky (Gingham)
Sets: Marvelous Marigolds & Essential Sentiments
Paper/ink: Papaya, Orange, Tuxedo Black








Now, on to your next stop: Angela Kelley's blog.

Happy Stamping!Christina

5 comments:

  1. I am trying to convince my self that I DO NOT need the marvelous marigolds set - you and Pamela are simply not helping! I love the muted colours of your first card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your business grand opening both cards are absolutely stunning and thank you so much for joining in the hop we love newbies;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christina two fabulous cards Gtreat stamping and I love the colours well done Hugs Elaine
    Good luck on the launch !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Love the yellow and orange card

    ReplyDelete