Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thinking of You

I needed a quick card this weekend to put in some mail to my mom. I wanted a CAS card, to highlight the simplicity of A|Muse Studio, and came up with this (which is now on its way to Oregon):

A Muse supplies: essential sentiments set, onyx gingham and sugar paper, cherry ribbon, vintage labels 1 and butterfly trio die sets, twinkle stickers (clear dot), tuxedo memento ink pad

Here are a couple of cards I made to try to recreate things I had done at some recent SU! classes, with my A|Muse Studio supplies:
A|Muse supplies: hand scripted (thank you) and  lots of dots sets, vanilla & gingham ( bubblegum, sky and  grass)  cardstock, butterfly trio die, tuxedo memento, bubblegum, sky and  grass ink
A|Muse supplies: that's the ticket and script background stamps, vanilla &  bubblegum petite polka dot cardstock, butterfly trio and scallop border die sets, twinkle stickers (clear dot), tuxedo memento & bubblegum ink. Also: American Crafts pink cardstock, corner rounder

Tomorrow I'll share the card I made for my grandmother, to send with a new photo of my son. She is 90 years young and too far to visit on a regular basis (although the first question she asks on EVERY phone call is when we are coming to California . . .) so the best way for her to "see" my son grow up are the pictures we send of him in various events and hobbies. This time we were smart enough to put the photo (of him with his trombone) in a refrigerator magnet frame -- so she can see him every day!

Happy stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment