Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Lot of Sticky Notes

A couple of weeks ago the Dean was in my office and noticed a project I had on hand for a "last minute gift." You know, when you forgot it was someone's birthday, or need to thank someone on the spot . . . So she asked me to design 50 of them for her family reunion (THIS weekend). Fortunately I had the help of a friend at work and we delivered all 50 this afternoon.
All supplies: Hobby Lobby or the depths of my craft room stash (title printed on my LaserJet)

So that has taken up the bulk of my crafting time the last 2 weeks, and things like volunteering at Vacation Bible School have taken up the rest of my non-working/non-sleeping hours. I did, however, manage to squeeze in a class with the ever talented, and ever funny, Mark from Deadbeat Designs last Sunday. We made a sample book of "Bodacious Backgrounds" that I can't wait to put into use. I have many of his stamps already, but had to add the fun crackle stamp.

June has gotten away from me, but I am so excited for July for oh, so many reasons -- starting with the A|Muse Studio July Spotlight and the July 2nd A|Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop. I may not post much in July as I am:

  • Taking my son to University of Kansas for a 3 week class for bright 8th graders (Duke TIP program)
  • Attending a work convention (Kissimmee, Florida. In. July!)
  • Celebrating 14 years of marriage by taking a long driving trip through Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas, to retrieve my son at the end of his class

But I'll try to fit in some crafting time as well -- 3 weeks without having to ferry a certain someone around should open up a bit of time, I would guess. I'll have some of the Holiday Hoopla sets by then, and have myself a little Christmas in July! If you haven't heard about Holiday Hoopla, JUST YOU WAIT! The holiday edition of A|Muse Studio will be released on August 1st, and in addition to new sets there are special things for hostesses -- in fact go ahead and schedule a workshop for August or September, you will want to get in on all the, well. HOOPLA!


Happy stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment