Saturday, September 1, 2012

All Things Autumn -- September Blog Hop

Note: If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Pamela's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Karen's blog until you come back to my blog.

This was an easy theme for me to fill -- Fall is my favorite season to stamp, and in my house it is an extended season beginning with the start of school and ending sometime around Christmas. I love all the beautiful colors of Fall, and to celebrate the births of my husband (September) and son (November), the neighborhood goblins (since my son is now "too big" to Trick 'r Treat), and the few perfectly timed days of gratitude that signal the calm before the storms (finals week at work and the Christmas season). The hard part was figuring out which of my new A|Muse Studio goodies to use -- I didn't buy a single Christmas set, but got ALL of the Autumn sets (and the leaf dies).

Autumn Days set on Vanilla cardstock, stamped in: currant, fern, nutmeg, papaya & Memento rich cocoa (for that GREAT sentiment!) Finished off with clear twinkle stickers and one of the leaf dies in papaya. Next time I'll try out my new Orange Splash on the leaf . . .

Now on to your next stop, Carissa's blogIf you get lost along the way, here is the complete list. I know you won't want to miss the great things these ladies have in store -- with such a wide open theme you never know what you're going to get!




Happy stamping!Christina

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I also {heart} Fall and the colors of Fall and can't wait to get my fingers inky again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina! Great Fall card! I love how you stamped the background, making your own patterned paper. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall card! Making the background paper using all the leaves is a great way to showcase them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely autumn card, love your colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! I just love fall cards.

    ReplyDelete