Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Spotlight: Study Hall

With all the Hoopla going on it might be easy to forget that A|Muse Studio has a whole catalog of other great stamps and accessories -- but that is where the monthly Spotlight comes in as a reminder. And this month is no exception to the fresh and fun inspiration ideas that come from the Studio. Look at these bright colors!
I tell you from experience -- Sticky note holders make great gifts!
 
As a card or a bookmark this is sure to brighten some one's day!


Note cubes -- another great gift! This one especially caught my eye -- what a great and inexpensive gift! My son attends a magnet school with a rocketry focus, so I guess my Christmas teacher gifts have been planned for me! 

And I love how versatile this project is!



Let me know if you need a copy e-mailed -- this *is* rather small
 
For one month, you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!
Greetings Earthling
Rock Star
Love Conquers All
Thank You Mix
Calendar Fun

And, for a limited time, order the special Study Hall cardstock assortment pack (4 sheets each of the colors used in these bright and fun projects):
Currant
Grapefruit
Lido
Fern
Cocoa


But, don't fret -- the Hoopla continues as well, and through the end of September any workshop of at least $150 (with a minimum of 3 customers) nets the Hostess this EXCLUSIVE set, Dwell in Possibility (in addition to extra hostess benefits!):


I am going to use this set for a friend that has been putting off getting her transcripts so she can return to school -- and probably for encouragement along the way once she starts.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the monthly A|Muse Studio Blog Hop. The theme is "All things Autumn" and I, for one, can't wait to see what the rest of the group has come up with! Plus, I have a fun card made with a set and die from the holiday catalog to show off!

Until tomorrow -- Happy Stamping!
Christina

1 comment:

  1. love your stamping and those happy colours on your card and bookmark

    ReplyDelete