Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Spotlight: Spooky & Sweet

The projects for this month's Spotlight specials are so fun!

For the month of October you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!

Featured sets:
Spooky Boo Day
Woodgrain Background
Chevrons
Vintage Labels 2
Creepy Hollow
 

And the Wicked Woods cardstock pack contains four sheets each:
Onyx
Seattle
Pebble
Lime
Grass

If you haven't already ordered your FREE Fight Like A Girl set you can now order it from my *new* webstore: https://www.amusestudio.com/christinaseeger

Fight-Like-A-Girl-FRONT
Please note there is a $3 fee that covers shipping and handling for this stamp set, and it is available while supplies last. *** Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery***

I just got my set in (I ordered it AS SOON AS IT WAS AVAILABLE!) and will post something with it this week.  It might not be pink, though -- I have posted more pink this year than I ever thought I would!

You have just over a week to get the October specials -- and can get the free "Fight Like A Girl" set "while supplies last . . . so what are you waiting for???

Happy stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment