Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Crafting

As busy as this month was, with the end of the semester (at work and home -- how can 1 kid forget to turn in so many assignments?! But we ended all caught up, whew!) and house hunting (we looked at 15 houses a week ago, and returned to our top 2 yesterday) I still managed to get a few craft projects finished.

In October I went to a SU! Christmas workshop, where we made 4 or 5 projects. My favorite was a really simple giftcard holder, and I re-created 2 of them to adorn gifts for family far away:
Gift card holder #1, for my in-laws

Giftcard holder #2, for my brother
The most difficult part of this project was finding the right double-sided Christmas paper, but as it turned out I some in my stash that was perfect!

I also made a couple of cards:
All supplies: A|Muse Studio

All supplies: A|Muse Studio (except the shapes are the Apothecary dies from SU!)

I am hoping to get a few projects finished over the Christmas Break, but it seems unusually short this year.

I hope Santa brought you just what you were wishing for!

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment