Monday, December 24, 2012

Teacher Gifts 2012

Now that my son is in middle school he isn't as excited to give his teachers my handmade gifts -- and now that he has 8 teachers it would be hard to keep up! But I wanted to do something to show our appreciation, after all theirs is a job that I admire from afar (I teach adults, knowing full well it's better for all involved!) so I took advantage of a high school fundraiser and got the 8th grade team a big fruit basket, and the band teachers a smaller one (since there are only 2 of them -- for over 300 students!!)


And, of course I had to include a hand stamped card with each:

For Team 8K; All supplies: A|Muse Studio

This card, for the band teachers, uses a retired A|Muse set in the snow globe die set.

I was happy to get this to the teachers midweek (the week before school let out) so they had time to enjoy the healthy snacks!

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment