Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Few Simple Cards for August

I had some cards to send so I got to pull out some of my favorite stamps a few weeks ago!
This set from Lawn Fawn is perfect -- there are other sentiments and images, but simple and to the point was perfect for my brother's (LATE) birthday card.

I love when I get to pull out things I haven't used in awhile -- like my poor neglected scallop die, which added just the right "something special" with dots on mermaid to match the mermaid card base (and mermaid stamped zinnias)!


I wanted simple -- but the Glossy Accents flower centers added just enough "bling" for a customer thank you!

 
I think I'll get to stamp a bit this weekend -- and possibly with some friends! I'll share my creations next week. I also have some pages to share of our late July trip around North Texas -- as soon as I get my Cricut back to finish the titles. It's nice to have a machine that could be useful at work -- except when you need it at home at the same time! I let the Marketing Committee borrow it to create titles and images for the Library's bulletin board on campus -- I can't wait to see what they've come up with (but I hope they finish soon, I have pages to title!!) I was able to get quite a few pages assembled during a one-day retreat in Austin last month with the Heart of Texas Scrapbook (HOTS) Club. I met some lovely scrapbookers and with Austin only an hour away I think I'll join them more regularly.

I hope you are having a fabulous week.

Happy Stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment