Monday, September 1, 2014

Holiday Hoopla 2014

Today is a big day -- not only is the lovely new holiday catalog out, it is also the start of Holiday Hoopla! Not only are there additional hostess incentives for Holiday Hoopla, there is a cute HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE holiday set available.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_2OgVxIslYtU0V4TS1YVDA1Umc/edit?usp=sharing
Click HERE for PDF

Click HERE for PDF

But, one of the things I am most excited about is the digital cut files for the holiday catalog sets! I love dies, of course, but if I have a lot of something to cut for a project I'd much rather let my machine do it for me!

Holiday Hoopla ends October 31st. Start planning your cards and projects now because the holidays really ARE just around the corner!

I'll be back to post some cards I made -- but I couldn't wait to share all of this with you!

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment