Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blog Hop: Christmas in July

In case you haven't heard by now, Holiday Hoopla begins NEXT MONTH! To wit, the theme for this month's blog hop is Christmas in July. I will admit this was a challenge for me -- I just joined A|Muse Studio as a consultant in March, so don't have a single Christmas-themed set! But one of the things I love, love, love about A|Muse Studio is the focus on simplicity, so I pulled out what I have and have made a simple, yet elegant Christmas card. I have to admit the distressing of the music background and the gold embossing are the details that really pull this off.
All supplies A|Muse Studio: that's the ticket & sheet music background (stamps), vanilla & cherry (cardstock), vintage labels 1 (die: cut and embossed), tuxedo black (ink), and gold (embossing powder)

If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Pamela Frederickson's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until you come to my blog.And now I invite you to continue on to Angela Kelly's blog

In case you haven't seen all the other fabulous projects in this blog hop, here is the complete list:

Samantha Kania www.kania-amusestudio.blogspot.com
Karen Crisp www.papernstamps.blogspot.com
Melinda Fisher www.stampwithmindy.blogspot.com
Tami Grandi www.journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com
Pamela Fredrickson www.attemptedcreativity.blogspot.com
Christina Seeger www.morethanalittlerandom.blogspot.com (you are here)
Angela Kelley
www.angelakelley.blogspot.com
Kristine Vicente www.checkerberrylane.wordpress.com

I hope this taste of Christmas gets you as excited about Holiday Hoopla as I am! But maybe it's just living in Texas that gets me so excited about seasons other than summer . . .

Happy stamping!
Christina 

6 comments:

  1. That's so elegant...love the way you inked the edges of the music and gold embossed the words. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a great use of the music stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Great way to take a non-Christmas set and turn it into a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this looks fabulous- very elegant

    ReplyDelete