Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Birthday Cards

This Tuesday 2 of the nicest people I work with are having birthdays! The first is for my friend (and downline) Betsy and was done with a PERFECT* hostess gift set (not available for sale, but as a reward for hostesses) Past Due.

Set: Past Due; Paper: French Roast Petite Polka Dot & Bermuda (the library card is a scrap of SU! crumb cake); Ribbon: French Roast; Other: glitter embossing, clear twinkle stickers, memento cocoa ink

Set: Birthday Greetings; Paper: Eucalyptus and vanilla; Ink: memento cocoa
The other card had to be more masculine, and I was able to use some washi tape that I got online to check out this trend, and one of my favorite birthday sayings.

I have one more card to make this week -- for my "little" brother's 26th on Friday! I'll have to get it sent out soon, so forgive me if I don' get a chance to photograph it before chasing down the mailman!

Happy Stamping!
Christina

*Past Due is perfect, of course, because by day I am a librarian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment