Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Finally Here -- Holiday Hoopla!

Today is the start of A|Muse Studio's Holiday Hoopla, and in addition to an exciting holiday catalog there has never been a better time to be a hostess! Hostesses who host a qualifying workshop between August 1 and September 30, 2012 receive an exclusive A Muse Studio stamp set, "Dwell in Possibilities" ($39.95 retail value), and hostesses who host a workshop over $250 qualify for increased hostess rewards!

Holiday Hoopla is on thru the end of September, and here are some of the neat projects showcased by A|Muse:




There are some really great sets -- for Fall, Halloween & Christmas -- and some dies that are "must-haves!" In addition, look at that chevron paper -- we have a nice selection of colors of that fun paper, PLUS the petite polka dots in Navy and Seattle! I'll share some samples as soon as I get my hands on my rather large order, and will share projects showcasing the HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE set "Dwell in Possibility," as soon as this weekend.  Click on the title to take a peak at this fun & cheeky set. I am SO going to do a scrapbook page of my son with the title"Whenever I get sad I stop being sad and start being awesome true story." That sums him up pretty well, I'd say.

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment