Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Card Class

Each December I attend a Christmas card class that a friend holds -- although we send photo greeting cards so that family and friends across the country can see how my son is growing, so I now have a lovely huge stack of handmade cards ready to go for those people who I like enough to send Christmas greetings, but don't know enough to send a family photo. Here are the cards we made this year (All products CTMH)
I really like the shaped sparkles!

Washi tape Noel

Simple -- cutout on the Cricut!

Cricut cuts with the shaped sparkles & glitter

I love this technique -- so much easier than it looks

Cricut cut mixed with a stamp -- simple but cute!

A good one for the kids

The red heart really ties this all together!

This is my favorite -- Cricut cuts, shaped sparkles and glitter ribbon, what's not to love?!
Maybe I should have actually sent some of these out -- with everything going on it looks like we'll be sending a New Year's photo card and update letter, rather than a Christmas greeting. Maybe I'll plan better next year -- although I think I probably say that EVERY year!?!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and holiday season! Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day to order from the AMuse Studio Holiday catalog AND the December Spotlight! See it, and so much more, on my site: https://www.amusestudio.com/christinaseeger

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment