Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale, AMuse Studio Style

In addition to a fabulous December Spotlight, Cyber Monday has a special all of it's own! You can order directly from my website or contact me with any questions! I'd LOVE to chat with you.

Click here for full sized PDF flyer, and below is a list of the sets for this LIMITED TIME sale: 

Item #/Item Description/ Sale Price 
SAAHERO hero mail clear set $1.00
SNSD006 sunshine & shade $2.00
SNSH019 cup of good wishes $3.00
SNSF015 let’s chat $4.00
SHMM006 my aim is true $5.00
SVSE004 go green $6.00
SNSK070 perfectly polished $7.00
SJEP014 past due $8.00 (my personal favorite, of course!)
SNSQ060 brief notes $9.00
SHMP009 victorian charm $10.00

Sale pricing is limited to stock on hand, AMuse Studio will not backorder items when stock is depleted. Sale begins at 12:01am on December 2, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm EST on December 3, 2013. The stamp sets that are part of our Take Ten Sale will come packaged in a clear cello bag.
The nice thing is that you can combine specials -- the December Spotlight is all about Christmas (although I love how they snuck in the Birthday Builder set to do double duty!), with soft non-traditional colors. I can not wait to stamp the Aspen background in Pistachio on Kraft, or, as in the Studio photo below, embossed in white ON Pistachio:

I love everything about this card, way to go AMuse Studio designers!

Click for a full-size PDF

 I am working on finishing up a project for my mother-in-law's Christmas gift and will post some of that this week. It's a box of cards, but I realized that as I saved up cards for this I seemed to have missed birthday (I guess I gave those away throughout the year), so I need to do a few of those and some of the "OTHER" category -- sympathy, hello, wedding -- where just a few is sufficient. The box is a Stampin' Up box that I got a couple of years ago -- I don't think they sell it any more (probably because the template to cover it is the reason it's taken me a couple of years to get this far!) but it will be perfect for this gift!

Enjoy & happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment