Sunday, December 29, 2013

Out With the Old, In With the New!

I paired the cherry strip pattered bag and small bow die on Night Before Christmas cardstock with the No Peeking set and its coordinating Classic Tag die set for quick and cute Co-worker gifts!
December is creeping to a close and that mean a lot of changes are on the horizon for AMuse Studios as the New Year dawns!

First up, good news and bad news: I'm sorry to say, the holiday catalog is quickly wrapping up. Those cute stamp sets are retiring already (and word is that most of them will NOT be coming back!) See it and place an order on my site at: https://www.amusestudio.com/christinaseeger BEFORE THE BALL DROPS ON NEW YEAR'S EVE! But there is good news, several of the items from the holiday catalog were too good to miss and will be available in the Valentine's Day Inspiration Guide, including my favorite, the bow dies (yay!)

You can see the Valentine's catalog on my site, with its CUTE project ideas (and I will have it linked after the Holiday catalog is gone), but here are some of the new and held-over highlights:

Splash!
Marshmallow, Golddust, Neon Pink, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow

Sequins
Bermuda, Cherry, Gold, Lime, Orange, Pink, Pearl, and Silver

Patterned Treat Bags
Diagonal stripe - Cherry, Seattle, Onyx, Kraft
Polka dot - Cherry, Seattle, Onyx, Kraft
Kraft solid

Baker's Cording
Orange
Cherry (NEW)

Dies
Both size bow dies
Tall alphabet die set
Even Taller Alphabet Die Set (NEW, 26 letters, letters, each 7/8" tall)

Ink Pads
Neon Orange, Neon Pink & Neon Yellow

Washi
Neon Washi assortment
Silver & Gold Washi assortment

Scrapbook Supplies
Albums - Cherry, Orange, French Roast plus NEW Pink!

Pocket Page refills - ALL

As always, let me know if you have any questions -- and happy stamping! Tomorrow I'll finally share the Christmas cards I made and I have plans this week to share photos of the annual gift of hand stamped cards for my Dean, as well as the family New Year's card that should finally get in the mail on Tuesday!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment