Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Catalog!

So, I'm definitely behind on giving you the news, but the new catalog was released July 1st!

One of my favorite new sets is Big Words. I've only had the opportunity to make a few cards with it thus far, but that is more a function of an incredibly busy summer than my affection for it!

New patterned paper and Big Words, with a diecut tag and a bit of bakers twine made the perfect "thinking of you" card for a friend of my son while at camp. I love the modern look and the simplicity!

In addition to Big Words, the patterned paper is from the new catalog -- I love it paired with Bubblegum paper and pink sequins for a shabby chic look! The arrows are from the I Was Here set.
I also LOVE the many opportunities of the Sprinkled With Love set -- and I found the perfect background paper at Tuesday morning to complement the donuts in this set:
There are several topping choices for the donuts -- from sprinkles to stripes and some really cute sayings, too!

The crystal clear glaze doesn't really show up in this photo but it REALLY adds to the donut in real life


I don't have it yet, but there is also a die that fits all the donut shapes!! I can see a Baker's Dozen of cards with this set in my future!

And finally, I had the unfortunate reason to send a sympathy card last month and I brought out a couple of sets that aren't new and my Tombow markers and made this card with the daffodil in the He is Risen set. I like the muted simplicity for such a somber occasion.

I'll try to get back in the craft room before I go on vacation and to a work conference later this month -- I still have some new sets to try out, and I'd love to show them to you! And the Holiday catalog is just around the corner (September 1st!) so get ready for some peeks of that next month.

Until then -- Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment