Thursday, July 24, 2014

Word Dies & Happy Days

I may have mentioned that I LOVE the word dies from a Muse Studio. The new catalog gave me another reason to like them (as if I needed one) -- the happy days set!!

The words and phrases are made to go with the happy die! Here is a simple card I made to send to my son while he's away this month:
Cut in, and stamped with, Habenero -- one of six new Fiesta colors
Here's a birthday card, also using some of the new patterned paper:

And the sizing of the stamped word make this set perfect for pocket card projects, as well:
I love that I was able to crop out the busyness of this picture and focus on my son and his Troopmate at their first Merit Badge University (Boy Scouts). The card is only 3X4, perfect to slip into one of the A Muse album pocket pages!

In addition I wanted to make a thank you card for an order placed through my webstore, so I used the thanks die -- cut in the NEW habenero cardstock, which is quickly becoming a new favorite -- on some of the patterned paper from the new catalog. I love the way the splash of color pops on the chalky background!


I'll be out of town tomorrow -- celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary -- and in Dallas for conference beginning Saturday, but I have a big announcement lined up for while I'm gone, so check back!

Until then, happy stamping!
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment