Thursday, July 12, 2012

British Invasion Thank You Card

A little late, but as promised, the card I sent off to thank a new customer. As soon as summer slows down I want to create more variety with this set. I know I can "practice" on my in-laws (they are always up to receiving a card). But, you know Holiday Hoopla is just around the corner and I'll have a new pile of things to play with, so . . . it might be awhile before you see the fruits of THAT. I already have ideas for the Holiday Hoopla sets that I have gotten a sneak peak of. I MUST HAVE all of the autumn sets, paper, dies and Splash (wait until you see what that is!), and am trying to decide which of the Halloween and Christmas sets to make a workshop out of. I stamp very few Christmas cards for personal use, but only because I am blessed with so many friends and family that I'd never get them done in time! A workshop is the perfect excuse to design a couple of cards and make samples -- which I can then send off to those that must have something more than a photo card (although they get that as well, so they can see how much my son has grown in the last year!)
All supplies: A|Muse Studio
British Invasion, cherry cardstock, slate stitched grosgrain ribbon and various A|S inks

I am off to Kissimmee on Saturday for conference, after dropping my son off for a 3 week class at KU last Sunday, and so am not getting a lot of crafting time in of late, but have a few cards that simply must be made and stuck in the mail this month, so I'll try to share as I go.

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment