Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Spotlight: Olympic Party

The new spotlight is up and there are some fantastic projects to share as we celebrate the Red, White and Blue!


For the month of July, you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!
British Invasion
Keep Calm
Big Celebrations
Darling Dots Background
On Broadway Alphabet

I must confess, British Invasion is the set that hooked me on A|Muse -- My husband was born in London and although my in-laws have been in the states 30+ years they might as well have just come over. The accent is still strong! My husband has lost most of his, but it's pretty obvious when he's been talking to his family -- since it seems to well up from a hidden spot. And he'll use phrases that leave me scratching my head, such as "happy as Larry!" which is apparently a reference to Lazareth. Um, yeah.

And, for a limited time, order the special Team USA cardstock assortment pack - an easy way to get the look showcased in this month's spotlight.
Team USA Assortment Pack contains four sheets each of: Navy, Sky, Cherry, Pebble, Vanilla
Tomorrow I'll post a photo of the thank you card that went out in today's mail for a catalog party order -- I used 2 of this month's spotlight sets, and 2 of the paper colors (without even trying -- that's how well they go together!)

Happy Stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment