Saturday, November 17, 2012

In My Thoughts

My cousin and her husband recently moved to Texas (the DFW area) from San Jose, California and are having a tough time getting settled. I got a couple of SU! single stamps in my hostess order this month and was able to combine the lovely saying stamp with gorgeous A|S paper to get a card out this week to let her know I am thinking about her, and wishing them both all the best!


In addition, today is the 88th birthday of an online friend's dad. He's been having some health issues and is currently in a rehab therapy center, so friends from all over sent him birthday greetings to bring a smile to his sweet face. He lives on the East Coast so I wanted to send a little Texas charm his way:

I only wish you could see the finish on the tag -- I used A|S Finishing Spray and it really adds a special touch. The stamps are a combination of Deadbeat Designs and a retired A|S set
My husband and son are camping with the Scouts this weekend, so my goal is to finish and mail a few Thanksgiving cards today. I will admit, though, that goal is competing with a strong desire to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather! Hmmm, perhaps the cards can go out on Monday . . .

Happy stamping,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment