Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Spotlight: Harvest Hues

The A|Muse Studio November Spotlight is now available:

For the month of November save 10% on the Featured Stamp Sets (Fresh Foliage, Script Background, Mod Backgrounds 1, Seasonal Branch & Nordic Noel) which pair so nicely with the featured color palette of French Roast, Toffee, Squash, Nutmeg & Wheat.

I have a template (and tips) for the cookie tray and the card tote (cleverly using clear and woodgrain cardstock for Fall -- but you can easily change out the pattern for any season or occasion!) Feel free to e-mail me for a copy of one or both.

I have to admit, I am so glad that A|S is not rushing into the holidays. This month's projects are so fun and allow me to sit back and enjoy the fall -- the calm before the storm, if you will.

I must admit, I love the detail in this project -- and in case you can't tell, the antlers are flocked!

Nordic Noel -- doing double duty. Next month this guy might just be Rudolph! Project & photo courtesy of A|S

I hope you, too, are able to find some time to relax and enjoy yourself a bit this month!

Happy stamping!
Christina
https://www.amusestudio.com/christinaseeger



No comments:

Post a Comment