Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Valentine's Catalog: Sneak Peak

Valentine News!

I am so excited to announce information about for the upcoming Valentine Release! (Already?! I know, right?!)  BUT the catalog is available December 1st and 
will feature a fabulous showcase of new A|Muse Studio Valentine’s Day products including:
New stamp sets
New Splash! Colors
New Washi tape assortment
Fun new embellishments
A fabulous new die set
New cardstock


In fact, 12 pages of new A|Muse Studio product and inspiration! You won't want to miss it!

Here is a quick "sneak peak" to hold you over until the catalog comes out -- or until I can get my hands on another sneak peak:

**I can not wait for those lovely sequins, what a simple and elegant way to dress up a card!**

Don't forget you can order from the Valentine's catalog starting December 1st (I will, of course, post a link to it ASAP) and you can do so by either e-mailing me or on my webstore: https://www.amusestudio.com/christinaseeger

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment