Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Card

I hope the few Thanksgiving cards I stuck in the mail get to family (and a friend) in time . . . I just got them in the mail this morning! I was able to use up the extra pieces from the Holiday Hoopla workshop, and sent this card:
All supplies: AMuse Studio. Give Thanks set, papaya & vanilla c/s, white embossing over Versamark, cocoa memento ink and french roast baker's twine

I love the look of the white embossing on papaya paper. The sentiment inside says "For our blessings we are thankful." This set (from the 2012 holiday catalog & inspiration guide) is one I will use all year long -- with the simplicity of the wheat and the beautiful sayings about gratitude.

I have a lot to do before we leave for the beach on Thursday -- for a much needed relaxing long weekend -- but hope to get some cards designed for the Christmas workshop we are planning at work. The event isn't until November 30th, but we need to put up the projects to start getting people excited (and get on the calendar before Finals start!)

I hope you are able to enjoy some time this week to reflect on the things you are thankful for. As the sentiment (that got cut off in the photo, sorry) above points out, "gratitude can transform common days into Thansgivings."

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment