Thursday, November 15, 2012

Owl Grown Up!

This week my son turned 14. I make a good number of owl cards -- because I think they are so cute -- to the point that my son has picked up on the owl sayings, so I simply had to incorporate that into his birthday card!
The background is from the You Rock stamp set from A|Muse, the owl punch from SU! and saying from the Stamps of Life.

I recently started adding googlie eyes on occasion -- I love the added movement and the expression they give to the owls.

We let him choose a restaurant for his birthday dinner, but we ate so much that none of us was up for birthday cake after! He was happy with his presents, -- most had a music theme (from CDs to headphones and a mixing board) so you might want to be happy you don't live next door to us as he continues to explore (and experiment with) his love of music!

Happy stamping!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment